We want to share with our community what we have planned for this year, and to look ahead to the coming milestones for ChronoBank!
It’s now been a year since our crowdsale ended, and we have made good progress with the core technology that will underpin the ChronoBank ecosystem. We will continue to refine this and build it out over the coming months, as well as stepping up our business development.
On the tech front, our working roadmap for 2018 is as follows:
- Token liquidity measures integration
– Exchange development begins
– Support for assets hosted on NEM and Waves
– Middleware SDK
– Ethereum sidechain launch
– UI design and layering completion
- LaborX: public beta
- TimeX: public beta
– Support for assets hosted on Dash, Stellar, EOS
– iOS mobile app release
- Listing TIME on new exchanges
– TIME is listed on the KuCoin exchange
- Establishing partnerships with HR businesses to trial LaborX
- Creating worldwide awareness around ChronoBank and its mission
– Release Production version
– Acquire early adopters
- ChronoMint: release Exchange beta
- First partner integrations
- Organise conferences in the crypto world and connect with influencers in both the blockchain and recruitment spaces;
- Fiat debit card integration
- Mainstream adoption of LaborX within and beyond the blockchain community.
Alongside all of this, we’ll be working hard to cement partnerships with crypto and non-crypto companies, increasing global awareness of our platform and seeking to attain critical mass and network effect.
All in all, it’s set to be a very exciting year!
Click “👏” on the left side of the screen if you like this post. Put those hands together as many times as you like.
For all latest updates:
☞ Join us in Telegram
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments? Email us at email@example.com
TIME is trading on the following exchanges: